Ever since the arrival of Android phones, all applications dedicated to this system multiply like mushrooms. Today I would like to introduce you to one of them – the game Hay Day.
The game itself is based on building and managing the farm. During almost every action on the farm, we gain experience stars, i.e. for feeding animals, planting trees and harvesting, for building available space or fishing.
The game is very addictive, develops strategic thinking, planning and logical thinking for the youngest
With the development of levels (lay down), the games will unlock various decorations for you, from which you will be able to design the look of your farm.
These will include: benches, trees, gazebos, paths, pool, fountains, picnic tables, swings, monuments, hedges, flowers, bicycles, lakes, barrels, feeders, straw bales, fences, walls, lanterns, tree piles, spruces, wells, toilets, tractor, etc.
When we renovate the old railway station, we will be able to go to the town board. In it, we can build various cultural institutions like a spa salon, cinema, restaurant, gift shop or hotel.
Customers visiting our city will buy from us various products from the farm: ice cream, cakes, jewelry, popcorn or dinner sets. Thanks to this, we will be enriching with the development of the city. For every purchase of our clients, we will get money, experience stars for the farm and the city, and sometimes rare bonuses (eg boards, nails, painting equipment, products, etc.)
– very addictive game
– beautiful, fairy tale, colorful graphics
– expanded gameplay, you still have something to do, you are not bored,
– the creators take into account changes in the seasons and holidays, the scenery changes: grass, ornaments, trees, the appearance of shrubs or bonus decorations,
– a game full of beautiful rural sounds, melodies, a very attractive sound setting,
– new updates full of new details, equipment, new boards or tasks appear relatively regularly and systematically,
– the system of fees in the game is not invasive, we can easily enjoy the gameplay without buying additional elements, just be patient and conscientious day after day expand your farm, as in life – there is nothing in the countryside anymore 🙂
– it’s comfortable to play on devices with a larger screen
– there are fewer decorations and new machines on the upper levels, they are often expensive to build,
– the production of fetuses takes time, often several hours to produce, for example, jam or a cake.
Well, you can write, describe, and review a lot here, but I recommend you just play it and see for yourself whether you like it. I can honestly recommend the game as a small entertainment for free moments eg on the road or in a queue to the doctor 🙂